Friday, October 4, 2013

September Photo a Day FAB FOUR

A little late with this post because I was on vacation this past week and without a laptop. More on that to come in a future post.

September Photo a Day was an interesting month. The prompts were all reader driven, and some proved to be quite challenging. That's what makes it fun.

Here are my favorite four photos that I took in September.


Top Left: Alone
Top Right: What Is This?
Bottom Left: Curve
Bottom Right: Gold

Oh, and that bottom right photo should give you a clue as to where I was this past week.

On to the next month! Can you believe it's already October? The months just seem to fly by. It's still warm outside so it doesn't feel much like fall. But it will be here soon enough, so I'll enjoy the warmer temps while I can. Here's the list for October already under way!


Are you going to play?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...