Friday, May 16, 2014

At the midpoint...

I'm mid-way through the month of May. The sun is finally shining, and it's Graduation weekend at Mizzou. Perfect time to give you an update on how my photo project is going this month, right?

It's been a challenge finding interesting things to photograph that begin with the letter M. Some days have certainly been more interesting than others. And some days, well... I've gotten a little distracted. But here are days 1 - 15 for you:



I have 230 days remaining in this photo project. That seems like a lot, doesn't it? And by the way, that's the number of days remaining in 2014 (in case you haven't made that connection yet). It's fun to come up with a monthly theme, but that's also been defeating the purpose of just shooting whatever I want when the moment comes. So... June will have NO THEME! The kids will be ending school. We'll be taking a little vacation as a family. And life is about to slow waaaaay down. I'm really looking forward to some relaxation.

Hope your month is going well. Stay tuned for the video wrap-up at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...