Monday, April 29, 2019

FASTer Way Update - Next Round Begins May 6!

Four more weeks complete! I finished my first FASTer round on March 31st and jumped right into the VIP program on April 1. I signed up for VIP to graduate to the next level. In VIP, you receive more in depth resources and training that teach you the nutrition part of the program. I also wanted to focus on doing the at home workouts in order to tone up.

Here are my progress photos!


As you can see I'm wearing a different suit. The black and white one is a size large and no longer fits!! I'm wearing a small in the newest photo. The photo angle is slightly different, but you can still see my progress! I lost another half inch from my waist and an inch from my hips. My legs are seeing more definition, and I'm definitely getting stronger. My progress hasn't been as dramatic as the first, but that's to be expected.

I really feel like I've adapted my life to this way of eating and exercising. The program emphasizes progress over perfection, which I'm so grateful for! There were many times this past month, especially while traveling for my job, when I didn't track my macros because I knew they were going to be way off. And that's okay. I got right back on track the following day.

Is this a sustainable program? YES!!!!!! Friends, I feel incredible. The nutrition makes total sense and it's becoming second nature. The only moments when I "mess up" is when I make a conscious decision to go off track (like an extra glass of wine). Planning ahead guarantees success, but sometimes you can't always plan ahead.

The next round begins May 6! If this post has inspired you to try this amazing program, I would be beyond grateful if you signed up through my link.

Sign up for the FASTer Way to Fat Loss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...