Monday, June 25, 2012

New Things

Welcome! This is my first blog post ever. And I'm pretty excited about it. I turned 40 this year. Pretty big deal, right? I thought it was. So I started a countdown on Facebook called "forty things I learned in forty years". I posted one thing I learned each day for forty days. I had a lot of fun with it. I mean, a LOT of fun. So I thought... maybe I'll try blogging.

But what if no one reads it? That's my biggest fear. So I'm glad you're here.  

I think I will end each post with a question back to you based on the topic. You know, to get a conversation going. Sound good? (that wasn't the question)


So what new thing have you done this year?


4 comments:

  1. Great job Cheri! This year I've tried to step back at certain times and try to look at things through a child's eyes. Aden always makes me laugh with the way he often sees things, so I thought I'd give it a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Thank you for stopping by.

    -Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a blog this year, too! I really enjoy it! I'm due to write a new one, so I'm off to work on it! I think I am going to try and do your list, too. I really enjoyed your "June"!! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy reading your blog! Never thought I would do this, but here I am. It is a lot of fun. The photo a day challenge is really fun! I think I might post the July pics on here. Take care and thank you for reading!

      -C

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...