Friday, November 8, 2013

October Photo A Day FAB FOUR

Is it November already?!?

Yeah, I'm a little late with this post. Traveled to a meeting the first week of November, so the FUN stuff in my life took a back seat.  But I'm back!

Here are my favorite photos from October...


Upper Left:  Corner
Upper Right:  Leafy
Lower Left:  Still
Lower Right:  Depth of Field

I gotta admit, I was not a fan of the list for October. Some days were a real struggle. I can't decide if it was the list of photo topics, my lack of creativity, or I just need a break! I'm going to try the last suggestion for November. I took one look at the new list and said no. I'm not even going to start. I may try December. And then again, I may be finished with the photo a day project. I have completed 15 months of photo prompts. That's a lot of photos!!

But you know me... that won't stop me from taking pictures. There will be plenty of opportunities for that.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...