Friday, November 8, 2013

October Photo A Day FAB FOUR

Is it November already?!?

Yeah, I'm a little late with this post. Traveled to a meeting the first week of November, so the FUN stuff in my life took a back seat.  But I'm back!

Here are my favorite photos from October...


Upper Left:  Corner
Upper Right:  Leafy
Lower Left:  Still
Lower Right:  Depth of Field

I gotta admit, I was not a fan of the list for October. Some days were a real struggle. I can't decide if it was the list of photo topics, my lack of creativity, or I just need a break! I'm going to try the last suggestion for November. I took one look at the new list and said no. I'm not even going to start. I may try December. And then again, I may be finished with the photo a day project. I have completed 15 months of photo prompts. That's a lot of photos!!

But you know me... that won't stop me from taking pictures. There will be plenty of opportunities for that.

Until next time....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...