Monday, November 25, 2013

Taken This Weekend

Continuing with this week's photo themes, Saturday's was drink.

It's been well established on my blog that I love to drink coffee. And I love to try different flavors of coffee. I also like my coffee strong and sweet (cream and sugar are a must). The holidays are a great time to try new flavors, and now I have a new one!


I love the cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks. It's probably the one I get most often when I want something like that. They will be seeing a lot less of me now that I've found this, which is good news for the pocketbook and my waistline! The Cinnamon Creme is fantastic! I'm extremely sad that it's a limited edition though. Why must my favorites be limited?!?

Sunday's prompt was one of my favorite types of photography... black and white! Here are a few favorites...







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...