Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's here!

I received my book that I made on Blurb.com in the mail yesterday. I am so very happy with the way it turned out. It is gorgeous if I do say so myself.


I have always been impressed with the quality from Blurb.com, especially since the photos in my book were all taken with my phone camera. Every page is crisp, clear, and the color is brilliant. Prior to now I've always ordered a paperback book. But this time, I ordered a hardback image wrap book for this special project. I am so glad that I did. This will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come. I may order some more for gifts.

Here's a peek inside..




The book is public and available for ordering here. It would make a wonderful gift for the Mizzou fan on your Christmas list.

It is really satisfying and a little humbling to see my photos in print. Thank you for taking the time to look. I appreciate each and every view. Please stay tuned because I'm already working on an idea for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...