Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Newest Blurb Book

I am sooooo excited to share this news! I've written about Blurb.com before (fantastic site, by the way), but this news is extra special. More on that in a minute....

Photography has always been an interest of mine. I remember putting together photo albums and scrapbooks when I was younger. I enjoyed documenting my time in high school and especially college. I have one book for each year and look at them often. Soon scrapbooking was all the rage. I have a scrapbook of my wedding, our vacations, and several of my kids, of course. One each year. And then life became really busy after my daughter was born. I think I stopped when she turned 2 (poor second children). Then Facebook came along, and now I hardly ever print a photo. I can share whatever I want with my friends and family online. And most of them are online now. So that makes it really easy to stay in touch.

But my interest in photography really increased after starting the Photo a Day challenge. And through that challenge I was introduced to the world of online scrapbooking. The best of both worlds! Blurb.com makes it soooo easy. It's fun, simple to use, and I can have the books printed at a reasonable price to give as gifts. I have uploaded photos directly from Instagram, Facebook, and my computer to make my books, and the quality has always been outstanding.

Now for the extra special news... As you may recall, I took a little break from Photo a Day in July. And I missed it actually. I'm really happy to be posting again in August. But during my month off, I had extra time to work on other photography projects. I have been busy putting together a book of my Mizzou campus photos. They were always some of my most popular photos, always received terrific feedback, so I couldn't think of a better subject for my newest Blurb book.... A Seasonal View of My University.


I would love to hear your comments about the book. And if you really like it, please order a copy for yourself on Blurb.com.

I'll be back posting Photo a Day photos in August. I've really missed it and look forward to sharing my photos with you again. Be sure to follow me on Instagram: clmarksonlife. I will be posting only the monthly summaries here on the blog so follow me, won't you?

-Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...