Friday, August 2, 2013

Calling All Beer Lovers

beer day

Oh lovers of beer of the world, we all need another excuse to drink beer, right? Well no not really, but this is a good one. It's the first Friday in August.... It's International Beer Day! A day to raise your frosty pint in a toast to all the brewers and bartenders of the world. A day to show your appreciation while participating in one of the greatest activities of all time... drinking beer!

I have a line up of new beers to try tonight to celebrate. I bought a mix-six and had a couple for IPA Day last night: Stone IPA by Stone Brewing and Titan IPA by Great Divide - both awesome. Did you celebrate last night? So many cool beer days in a row! I'm really thankful that this particular celebration day is on a Friday. I guess that makes Saturday International Hangover day? Maybe.... remember to drink your water.

Here's what I have on deck for tonight...

Blue Moon Agave Nectar Ale by Coors Brewing Company
Fire Rock Pale Ale by Kona Brewing Company
West Coast IPA by Green Flash Brewing Co.
Torpedo Extra IPA by Sierra Nevada

Need a celebratory playlist? I've got you covered. 45 tracks of my favorite beer drinking tunes.



So here's to you Mr. Brewer of Craft Beer Extraordinaire (remember the Real Men of Genius ads?). I raise my pint of ale in a toast. You are the beast of the yeast and the top of the hops. In the pursuit of hoppiness... you so totally rock.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...