Saturday, June 30, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge

I'm so thrilled that I found this. I saw the list on Pinterest and went to Fat Mum Slim's blog to find out more about it (she's so creative). It has been such a fun challenge, and I only started participating half-way through the month! I even convinced two of my shutterbug friends to participate, and I hope to convince more! I posted all of my photos on Instagram and Facebook. I had hoped to post a collage on here (still hope to), but Instagram has been having some problems as of late (stupid storms), and Printsgram is not working. Hopefully it will soon. So... if you want to see my photos from June, you can view my public album on Facebook.    


So, July is tomorrow. Tomorrow!! Where has the summer gone? If you want to join in the challenge, I have posted the list for July below. I'll continue to post my photos on Facebook, but I think I'll also post them on here as well. Here are the instructions on how to play. Basically, you take a photo based on the prompt of the day and post it to either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest. Make sure you use the hashtag #photoadayjuly so others can find your photos. I love to see how others interpret the prompts. Thank you, fat mum slim, for your inspiration!


Now it's your turn.  Get creative and get snapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...