Friday, February 22, 2013

My Latest Blurb Book

Do you know about Blurb?

Blurb allows you to publish your favorite photos into a beautiful book. This is my fourth Blurb book, and I just love them. With Facebook and Instagram, I hardly ever print photos anymore. When was the last time you printed a photo? This is the perfect way to preserve those precious photos.

These books also make excellent keepsakes and gifts. I gave some as gifts last year for Christmas. It documented the whole school year for my kids. The grandparents really appreciated them.

My next project will be all Mizzou photos through the seasons. Some of them are included in this book. I should have enough photos for that book this summer. Until then, enjoy my latest creation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...