Monday, December 2, 2013

Four

The word of the day was four. You know, something like four things, four sides, or maybe the number four. I like symmetry. Eight is actually my favorite number, but I decided on four as it is more simple for photographs.

Here's what I came up with....


I thought it was a cool concept. Now... had I used my real camera with the remote, maybe a back light and a nice big white wall to project my shadow onto?  Can you envision that?  Yeah, that's what I had in mind.

But you get me standing on one leg in my kitchen taking a pic of my shadow.

It's close.

I also chose the word taboo. I took a pic of some political books and my bible. But since it's taboo (meaning I don't really like to talk about those subjects), I'm not posting my photo.

And the last topic was food. It was Thanksgiving Day in the USA, so my idea was to take photos of our feasts. Sadly, I deleted that photo before I had a chance to post it here. But it was just a big plate of food. And I ate it all. I felt stuffed for days.

So that was my week! It was awesome and now we're halfway through a new week. Time really flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...