Monday, March 18, 2013

03.17.13 Green

St. Patrick's Day! I've got my green on....


My special Mizzou shirt for today. One of my favorite Mizzou shirts since it combines two of my favorite things. I was also wishing the Tigers good luck with Selection Sunday. We ended up getting a 9th seed in probably the toughest region. If we make it past the first round, Colorado State, we'll play the overall number 1 seed, Louisville... whom we have already played... and lost badly. Could be a short tournament, but they could also surprise me too. I'm hoping Kentucky fans show up HUGE to support their fellow SEC team. 

Please?

While watching the selections on TV, I enjoyed a black and tan. Not perfect, it started mixing early, but tasty nonetheless.

Slainte!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...