Thursday, December 27, 2012

How I Relax

Spring, summer, winter or fall... I just prop up my feet, and that is all.


It doesn't matter what season it is. I prop up my feet to relax. I love to sit on my back deck with a bottle of wine when the weather is just right. When the weather isn't just right, I will prop up my feet on my couch and watch a movie or a little TV.... especially if it's my Tigers playing. 

However, my feet usually aren't propped up for long (depends on how they are playing, of course).

But my most favorite place to relax.... is at the lake. Wind blowing, music playing, sun shining, sitting on the deck or floating in the water.... I'm relaxed just thinking about it.

"We enjoy warmth because we have been cold." Isn't that the truth? I'm so glad that I live somewhere that has distinct seasons. I don't think I would enjoy living somewhere that is the same temperature all year long. Yes, the colder months can seem like they last two weeks too long here in Missouri. But I'm glad I have the winter months because they make me appreciate the summer months that much more.

Now I think I will go prop up my feet with a nice cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...