Saturday, March 23, 2013

03.23.13 What I Do For Fun

Watch sports! I especially enjoy watching my kids play.


Brandon's basketball season came to a close last night with the Show-Me State tournament. They won 2 of their 3 games. They canceled the games for Sunday due to the weather report (snow!). We'll find out soon where they placed and if he'll receive a medal.

I am so proud of his team. They went 8-2 in their last three tournaments. They improved so much over the season! He really improved his skills and is quite the little ball handler! They were very fun to watch.

Krista's soccer season starts in April so we'll switch our focus on her. She's very excited to get started. I hope the weather warms up soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...