Thursday, March 7, 2013

03.07.13 Fear

So... it's time to get a little personal and talk about fears. I have a few.

Atychiphobia - fear of failure. I have a hard time trying new things because I'm afraid I won't be successful. I'm very competitive and want to be the best. Mediocre just isn't good enough for me. Many things came easy for me early in life, and I had many successes. The first significant failure I had was when I was 16. I failed my driver's test. I was completely shocked and embarrassed! Couldn't believe it. I had a very hard time coping with that. So now I avoid things I know I won't be able to master.


I also fear rejection. See above... I want people to like me. I don't think I'm insecure; I'm a confident person. I just don't like it when people don't like me.

I also have a fear of MICE! I can't stand to look at them in movies or photos. I hide my eyes. So you won't see a photo of one here. But something has gotten Skyler's attention under there.... And I fear what it might be.



What are you afraid of? Do you have any fears?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...