Sunday, March 10, 2013

365 Project Update

At the start of this year, I started a new photo project. I joined this site to learn more about photography and get inspired. I'm on my third month now and have to say; it has exceeded my expectations. It's pushing me to get better and try new things. Yesterday, I got out our DSLR Canon. I haven't really taken the time to learn about our camera and decided now is the time.

On the site there are weekly competitions. The theme for last week was "action figures." Here is my entry. I thought it was pretty clever.

"These aren't the droids we're looking for."
If you enjoy photography, I encourage you to take a look at the site. There are some really creative images and beautiful photography. Here are some links to my project so far. I still have a LOT to learn.

My project for January.

My project for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...