Sunday, May 12, 2013

05.12.13 Mother

When I think of my Mom, this is what I want to remember....


Not that robe (wow, Mom)... I want to remember the togetherness. This is my little sister and me with our mom on Christmas morning 1976. Looks like we're having one of many tea parties. This is what being a little girl is all about... dolls, tea parties, and dress up. I love these memories.

I hope my kids have special memories like this of me with them. For my son, I hope it's going to Tiger football games, watching sports on TV, and our bracket challenges during March Madness. For my daughter, I hope it's dolls, tea parties, and dress up.


The important thing is to build memories with your kids. Be there for them. Listen to them. Support them. You are always there for me, Mom, and I can't thank you enough! I'll be forever grateful. Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do. I look forward to many more memories with you.

Happy Mother's Day to Moms everywhere!

Now go call your Momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...