Tuesday, May 21, 2013

05.21.13 I Care About This...

My family.


This is the side of our refrigerator where we hang all the important stuff for school, display artwork, and pin up pictures. 

This is my memory wall. 

There is a family picture of us on here in our Mizzou wear. I think we are due for an updated one!

My kids are on here... in their Tiger Tot onesie, graduating from pre-school, soccer pictures, Brandon's 5th grade graduation and school pictures.  

All of my wonderful nieces and nephews are on here. I'm so proud of all of them. And I have a picture of my grandma with her great-grandkids.

The only one missing is my fur-kid, Skyler! I'll find one of her tonight.

Yep, I care about each and every one of these people very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...