Tuesday, June 25, 2013

06.25.13 Sharp

I wanted to do a special photo for today as it is the one year anniversary for Marks On Life!

I'm really pleased with how this one turned out. These are colored pencils with a little treatment given to them. I used my Color Splash app to color each tip and then used a textured filter. I was going to post the original photo... but then a wise person said "keep the mystery." So I am. Magicians never share their secrets, right? You've heard the technique, but I'll keep the original photo for myself.



One year ago I started this blog and decided to post each photo I took for Photo a Day. That year is quickly coming to a close. Only five more days remain. I have a special surprise for the end of this month, so stay tuned.

Make the good day yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...