Thursday, April 18, 2013

04.18.13 Hello!

I really didn't know what I would take a photo of for this prompt.

First, I thought of a phone, but that's pretty obvious. Then I thought of a surprised look that my daughter has given me. Hello!

Then I remembered this from back in the day...



Before texting, we texted via a calculator. We thought we were so cool to come up with these words. Your alphabet was kind of limited however. Here's a list of the letters you could use if you turn the numbers upside down: O/D, I, Z, E, h, S, P, L, B, G.

For instance, 376616 = GIGGLE

So if you want to write ZOO (0.02) or SHOES (53045) or SHE LIES (5317.345) or maybe even BIGBOOBS (58008618) ... the calculator can help you.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...