Saturday, April 27, 2013

04.27.13 Earth

Mizzou Nation! One of the finest places on Earth.... great education, fun atmosphere, friendly people, wonderful fans, and a great place to work. I'm proud to be a Tiger!



I have seen photos converted into tiny little planets before - especially on the 365project photography website (still doing that, by the way). So I watched a YouTube video on how this is accomplished in Adobe Photoshop. It's complicated. Then I thought... there must be an app for that. 

There is!

The one I found and bought is called Tiny Planet FX. It was well worth the $2.99 I spent! What would have taken me probably hours to do in Photoshop took SECONDS to complete with this app. It's so fun to manipulate your photos and create fun little spheres. I have an Android phone, so I'm not sure if this particular app is available for iPhone. There is probably something very similar.

In case you are curious, here is what the original photo looks like. Pretty cool, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...