Wednesday, April 24, 2013

04.24.13 I Saw This Person Today

One thing I have definitely learned with photo a day... I don't like to photograph people. I prefer objects and landscapes. Things I can manipulate or position and shoot a bah-zillion times to get it right. I don't think I do candid shots very well. And this photo was a one shot deal today because my phone was dying on me. I have no idea why the battery drains so quickly during the day. That's a conversation for another day.

Lucky for me, I work at Mizzou. I was bound to see a person randomly walking around. Chances were really good of getting a candid shot of a person.

So... I saw this person today.


This is the sidewalk to the south of the Student Rec Center. You would never know it snowed this morning.

That's right... SNOWED! It's April 24th, right? Right...

But it did turn out to be a very pretty day. A little chilly... but at least the sun was shining.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...