Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Photo a Day Summary

Awesome month of photos for April! I had a blast this month. The prompts were wonderful. Here is the month at a glance created by Printsgram...


I'm happy with how they all turned out. Busy was probably my least favorite (hard to capture that, I think.) I also had two birthdays this month in the family - Brandon and my dog, Skyler - so they are included in the collage along with some "extras" for the day.

This month we had the four elements as prompts for our photos... air, water, fire and earth. So here is a special collage focusing on that. Pretty cool to see them all together.


And so we continue with MAY! I'm going to try and do a MIZZOU theme this month as it is graduation time here on campus and.... my birthday! I may not be able to accomplish that for the WHOLE month... but I am going to try. You'll just have to keep coming back to see how it goes.


So are you going to play? It's a great distraction from every day life. Give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...