Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Photo a Day Summary

January is done. I have now completed seven full months of the photo a day challenge.

Ah. Ma. Zing!  Here's how it went...


I must say I have a lot of favorites in here. New... water... shadow... what I saw... landscape... down! I love this challenge. I always have my phone with me, so therefore I always have a camera! But now I start looking for things that I wouldn't normally photograph. I love having the daily prompt to encourage me to see the world in a whole new way. Want to join along? Here's the list for February....


This month I'm going to challenge myself a little further. The idea I have is to have something red or pink in every photo for February. I hope I can make it all the way through the month. Won't the collage look cool when EVERY photo has a pink or red tone in it?

Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...