Saturday, January 19, 2013

Photo a Day Catch Up

I was in Phoenix, Arizona this week on a business trip and extremely busy! And it's not easy to blog on my tablet. In fact, I found out it was darn near impossible.... So this post is full of catch-up moments with Photo a Day.

January 16. Two Things - grilled cheese and tomato soup - favorite lunch evah! We ate at Del Frisco's Grill which was right next door to my hotel. It was fabulous! I ate there more than once.


January 17. Ready - at the end of the long day... I was READY for dinner and this yummy Dogfish Head IPA. First time trying their beer. It was DEELISH!


January 18. Shadow - I literally did not have time to snap a photo today. It was non-stop all day long, so this is a filler shot of the Old Barn and a pretty darn cool shadow.


January 19. Delicious - I found a nice Deli at the Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix. I had a veggie sandwich, which was surprisingly very good, and this delicious chocolate chip cookie. I remembered to take a photo of it before it was all gone.


Now I'm happy to be home with two days to relax before back to work on Tuesday!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...