Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10. One O'clock

Totally missed it...


I'm working against a deadline at work, and totally forgot to take a photo at 1:00.

Sometimes I just wish I had more time. More time to perfect my slides, understand my data, and polish my presentation. I need more time.

I admit. I procrastinated and am now rushing at the last minute (I'm presenting on Wednesday next week). When I have a deadline, I will fill the time. I will find other things more interesting to do to put off the things that are less desirable... So do I need more time or fewer excuses?

However, there is one clock in my home that gives me all the time I need. It would literally eat batteries so I just removed them. This clock is always set to "wine o'clock" which is my kinda time.


Now I just need more wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...