Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22. Corner

Here is the corner of my desk.... which is in a corner... and behind that is the corner of a window in my office.


I actually have 10 corners in my office (I counted them) because of this... pillar? I guess that's what you would call it. It sticks out of the wall. I'm sure behind the wall is a duct or brace or something very important to the integrity of the building; however, it is a PAIN to maneuver around! Because of it, my desk can only face one direction (into a corner, incidentally). My back is always to the door. But here is the best part.... three windows! That's right. Plenty of natural light in here. If I have to sacrifice a pillar in my office for light... let there be light.

And that dictionary is a total relic! Who looks at a book dictionary any longer?!? But on my desk it shall remain. The copyright is 1968. Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...