Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29. Grow

Since it is the middle of winter here with not much growing going on... and honestly, I have a black thumb. The only thing I am really good at growing are children. So, my daughter is today's subject for my Photo a Day.


And boy, do kids ever grow quickly... just last week, I was bringing her home from the hospital. Three days ago she started walking... and just yesterday, she started Kindergarten!

Not really. But it sure seems that quick. And before I know it, she'll be having children of her own.

At times you wish time would hurry up... but most of the time, yes... most of the time... I am trying to make it slow down. Because it seems to speed up the older I become. I have to keep reminding myself to stop, enjoy the moment, and appreciate this time before it becomes a memory.

Take more pictures.
Cuddle more.
Tell stories.
Watch.
Wait.
Listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...