Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Tunes Tuesday - Christmas Edition Week 5

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
and presents under the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the lovelight gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

"I'll Be Home For Christmas" is my favorite Christmas song. I love this song because it explains perfectly and simply what Christmas means to me. It's about being with family, with the ones you love, with the people who make you happy. Whatever that looks like for you, I hope you find it on this Christmas day.

Here's a playlist of my favorite Christmas songs as my gift to you. Music has always been a large part of my life, so I love to give it as a gift. I really hope you enjoy it. If you have Spotify, you can "subscribe" to the playlist or just simply play it from here.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...