Saturday, December 22, 2012

Decoration

Decorations of black and gold on my green Christmas tree... I'll have a Mizzou Christmas!


My apologies to Elvis. OK, not really because I love my Mizzou ornaments. I usually receive or buy a new one each year. Eventually, I'll have enough to cover my entire tree with black and gold. This year for my office gift exchange, I came away with this cutie...


We have a white elephant gift exchange where you can "steal" each round. Everybody draws a number, and when it's your turn, you can either open a gift or steal. It got pretty brutal this year! All in good fun, of course. The gift I opened, a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, was stolen multiple times. I had my eye on a Mizzou picture also. I'm very happy with this little guy. He makes a wonderful addition to the collection.

Do you have any special decorations or collections on your tree?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...