Monday, December 3, 2012

Something You Held


My dearest Angel Coffee Cup, I know I don't say this often enough because well, we only see each other at Christmas time. So, I will say this to you now... 

You freaking rock!

Your rock because you hold 18 wonderful ounces of caffeinated goodness which makes you my favorite. You know you are my favorite, but you don't boast. You are unassuming and just smile. Waiting for the Christmas season to be here. Waiting to be chosen. Waiting to be held once again.

You rock because you are safe in the dishwasher. I don't have to hand wash you, but sometimes I do. I'd hate for your cheerful design to fade away. I love your red candy stripes and green edging. The blue checkerboard background sets off your simple red dress with that cute yellow star. And those wings! Sigh...

You rock because I can heat you up in the microwave. My coffee is heated, but not you. No, not you. I can safely hold you right out of the microwave. Yes, Angel Coffee Cup. You so seriously rock.

It's December now, and we finally meet again. It's not easy to make me smile in the morning, but you do. I smile because you smile. Even on a Monday. Your dedication will not go unnoticed! Thank you for having my back and seeing me through this busy Christmas season.

I can't wait to hold you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...