Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lights

My new favorite photo app for my Andriod is the Marble Cam!

Lights on my Christmas tree taken with MarbleDroid

I love photo apps. I have ten on my phone, and this is the most recent that I have downloaded. MarbleDroid is a unique application. It creates an effect which makes it look like you took your photo through a glass marble. You can use a photo from your albums or directly capture one through the camera.

It's very challenging to get the right picture using the camera. Sometimes it takes me two or three shots until it looks right. That's the only downfall - not a whole lot of editing with the app.

But it's fun, a little addicting, and can create really unique photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...