Thursday, August 23, 2012

day 23. pair

I love peanut butter. It has fiber, protein, good fats, and a delicious flavor. As much as I love it all by itself, I love it even more combined with other foods to create a scrumptious treat.

Apples - the sweet of the apple is the perfect pair to the saltiness of peanut butter.

Bananas - my kids love this combination, make a slit in the banana and fill it up!

Celery - peanut butter just makes it taste better! And I love the crunch of the celery with the smooth texture of peanut butter.

Dark Chocolate - or any chocolate for that matter, but dark is my favorite. Peanut butter and chocolate simply belong together.

Honey - a nice alternative to jelly. Great on waffles.

Jelly - yep, the obvious choice. I toast my PB&J bread so the peanut butter melts a little. Yum!

Marshmallow Fluff - yeah, it's full of sugar. That's what makes it taste so good! Try it with crunchy peanut butter. Mmmmm.

Nutella - what doesn't taste good with Nutella?

What's your favorite pair with peanut butter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...