Saturday, August 25, 2012

day 25. fresh

Hot cinnamon rolls anyone? Fresh from the oven... with coffee and a side of bacon. Yum.


Breakfast is the most important and best meal of the day. So many yummy things to eat. My favorite is french toast with fresh berries. I also love a loaded omelet. Biscuits and gravy are awesome on a cold morning. And the classic bacon and eggs with toast is always a winner. We have breakfast for dinner at least twice a month.

Today, however, I was given a shocker. My son told me this morning that he "doesn't really like bacon." This is disturbing to me. I feel like I have failed as a parent. How can someone "not really like bacon?" And not just someone... my son! Bacon makes everything better. I'm not really sure how this happened, but I'm going to work extra hard to rectify it. It's my parental duty. My daughter loves bacon, so that gives me hope.

The cinnamon rolls disappeared quickly. At least I know he has my sweet tooth.

What's your favorite breakfast food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...