Tuesday, August 7, 2012

day 7. 8 o'clock

Those who know me well know that I am not a morning person. I dread the day when the photo a day prompt is 7 o'clock. You'll only see one picture from me when that occurs... a PM picture.

But 8 o'clock I can do.

my alarm clock
I have this rather fancy alarm clock where I can download apps. Here it is with my daily horoscope pictured. The kids like to play Tic Tac Toe on it. I like that it has a non-jarring chime alarm setting. Nothing worse than waking up to the sound of a bullhorn alarm blaring in your ears and ripping you from your dreams. Please wake me gently. I could plug in my iPod and have some soothing music playing, but I worry I may just lie there listening to the music rather than get up. So I'm sticking with the chimes.

Just in case, I also took a picture of the trees in my backyard. My thought was to take a picture of the same scene in the AM and in the PM. I think it turned out rather well.



Are you a morning person or a night owl?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...