|nose pressed to the glass and ready to go outside|
She's always ready. Such a simple life. Feed me, walk me, love me, let me sleep.
The people in the house are busy trying to get ready for the new school year. I took a few days off this week to get the kids (and myself) ready. Where did the summer go? It went by so fast. I can nearly believe school starts tomorrow.
I think we're ready. Just a few more things to check off the list.
- Meet the teacher night - check
- School supplies organized and taken to school - check
- New outfits purchased for the first day - check
- Burritos made for a quick and easy breakfast - check
- Food items prepared for lunches - check
- Dinners planned for the next week - check
- Laundry done...
- House cleaned....
Hmmm, well... guess I should go get ready.