Saturday, February 9, 2013

02.09.13 Guilty Pleasure

First of all, I'd like to state that I don't necessarily feel "guilty" about any of my pleasures.

Ahem....

Having said that... I will occasionally feel guilty if I indulge in a dessert. Yes, I will admit it. I have a sweet tooth. I have a weakness for all things chocolate. Especially chocolate covered fruit. So when I saw this beer on the shelf, I HAD to try it.


SO GOOD! Just the right amount of chocolate and cherry flavors. Sometimes the fruit beers will come off way too sweet. Not this one. O'Fallon did a really nice job.

So if you like cherries? And you like chocolate? And you like beer? Then you will LOVE this Cherry Chocolate Beer. I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...