Friday, February 22, 2013

02.22.13 Makes You Smile

There are many things that make me smile.... warm sunshine, a beautiful sunset, a cold beer on a hot day, a tasty cup of coffee in the morning, or a Mizzou Tiger win.

I also smile when I look back at old photos.... when we were young and just starting out.

Going clockwise... Pat and I were newly engaged here and attending a friend's wedding. Christmas photo of the kids. Pat and I at a Columbia Photo Christmas party. Brandon age 4. And I'm holding a 4 month old Krista.


Seems like only yesterday, but Pat and I have been married for 17 years. Brandon will turn 12 in April, and Krista will be 9 in August. 

And then I smile when I think how far we've come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...