Friday, February 15, 2013

02.15.13 In Your Fridge

We all have those certain things that are regulars in the fridge. The necessary items, the staples, the must haves... they vary from person to person. If you were to open my fridge, you would definitely see skim milk, butter, salad dressing of various flavors, Sweet Baby Ray's sauce, ketchup (debatable location among my family, but I think it belongs in the fridge), and this...


This is a MUST have for me. It may not always be Vanilla, but there will be some flavor of Coffee-mate in my fridge. My favorite is Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie. It tastes just like a snicker-doodle in my coffee! It's a crying shame that it's only out around Christmas time. I seriously stock up on it when I find it.

What's a staple in your fridge?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...