Monday, February 18, 2013

02.18.13 Something You Don't Like

Interesting prompt for today to photograph something you don't like. I thought of many different things I could feature today...
  • Mornings. I've always had a hard time getting up in the morning. 
  • Mondays. After the weekend, Mondays are especially difficult. And see the above... double whammy today.
  • Laundry. It never really ends, does it?
  • Cleaning the bathroom. My least favorite room to clean in the house.
  • Beets. They are disgusting. I'm sure I could think of other foods I don't like, but this one comes to mind first.

I decided to settle on tea. I cannot stand it. I have tried to like it. I have tried regular, sweet, green, flavored, chamomile, hot, cold.... I just do not like it. Which is a shame because tea is offered at just about every dinner function I have ever attended. It seems to be a universal drink.

None for me, thanks.

So this is my photo of the day, the thing I don't like but keep around for my guests who do like it. Because I'm nice like that, and they appreciate the gesture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...