Friday, October 19, 2012

Photo a Day 19. Letters

Can you see the letters?


I'm a big fan of word art. It reminds me of lying in the grass as a kid finding shapes in the clouds. So when I read that today's prompt is letters... I decided to go looking for some in photos I've already taken.

My son's bent arm forms the shape of an "L" quite perfectly. I loved the photo of the sun inside the basketball hoop, so I chose it for the "O" today. The angle of this building forms a perfect "V" if you turn it upside down. And finally, the rings on the playground look like an "e" if you focus on the right part. And finally, I made them all black and white so the eye doesn't concentrate on the colors but the images themselves.

Are those the letters you saw?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...