Friday, October 19, 2012

Photo a Day 19. Letters

Can you see the letters?


I'm a big fan of word art. It reminds me of lying in the grass as a kid finding shapes in the clouds. So when I read that today's prompt is letters... I decided to go looking for some in photos I've already taken.

My son's bent arm forms the shape of an "L" quite perfectly. I loved the photo of the sun inside the basketball hoop, so I chose it for the "O" today. The angle of this building forms a perfect "V" if you turn it upside down. And finally, the rings on the playground look like an "e" if you focus on the right part. And finally, I made them all black and white so the eye doesn't concentrate on the colors but the images themselves.

Are those the letters you saw?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...