I thought about photographing my kids. They display every emotion possible multiple times a day, but that seemed too easy. And they are somewhat reluctant subjects at times.
So I thought back and looked through some photos I have taken recently on my phone. Surely I can find an emotion I have captured recently.
But everyone is just smiling.
Not exactly the emotion I was looking for, to be honest. I was looking for heartfelt, honest, deep emotion. Do I have a picture like that? This was not an easy task. A picture of the kids was sounding more appealing by the second.
Then I came across my album for a concert I went to recently. I started remembering the emotions I felt that day...
- Excitement - I was really looking forward to hearing the artists perform
- Joy - I love music. I am one very happy girl at a concert.
- Irritated - yeah, there was some pushing and shoving to get to the front of the pit. Some people can be downright rude.
- Warm-hearted - the song lyrics brought back great memories for me
- Sad - the letdown following any event you plan and look forward to... it's now over
- Pleased - but I heard all of my favorite songs and then some! The concert was incredible. I enjoyed every second of it. I walked away with some great new memories.
- Touched - the artists were really grateful and appreciative of their fans.
And then I found it.
The perfect photo.....
|a very emotional Justin Moore|