Monday, October 22, 2012

Photo a Day 22. In Your Town

In my life, I have lived in only two places... my hometown of Orrick and my current home of Columbia, Missouri. I left Orrick to attend college at the University of Missouri and stayed here after graduation.

And I don't regret that decision at all.

Columbia, Missouri is where I work, where I met my husband, where I am raising my family, and where I call home. It's a great place to live. It's the fifth largest city in Missouri, so not too big and not too small. We are well educated, over half of the population has a bachelor's degree. It's a college town, so there is always something do. And it's in the mid-west. The people are friendly, you can watch the seasons change, and it's fairly inexpensive. I love it here.

Autumn on the Quad - University of Missouri

And it's the home of my Missouri Tigers!!! This week is Homecoming. I hope to see a lot of our alumni COME HOME and cheer on the Tigers this week. Go MIZZOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...