Sunday, September 30, 2012

day 29. Errand

I bought Eric Church concert tickets for myself and my sister a few months ago, and so today I had to run a very special errand... pick the tickets up at will call!  General Admission in the PIT!


We had to stand the whole time, but we were so close! I didn't mind it one bit. Kip Moore opened up the show and sang a few songs from his Up All Night CD. It's really good. I think he sounds a little like Bruce Springsteen, especially on the track "Hey Pretty Girl."



Next up was Justin Moore. I know a few of his songs. He asked everyone to shine their lighter or cell phone for "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away." The crowd also chanted USA, USA, USA, after he sang "Smalltown USA." Halfway through his set was my bathroom break because I wanted to be as close as possible for Eric Church.



Eric Church is a fantastic entertainer! WOW! He sang for a full 90 minutes... every song but one off of Chief, half of the songs from Carolina, and 3 or 4 from Sinners Like Me. He had pyrotechnics... a laser show... high energy... smoke... an acoustic set. Everything a concert should be. I loved every second of it. And I could tell he loved it too. He truly appreciates and loves his fans. 





All hail to the chief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...