Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Favorite Thing

One of my most favorite things is definitely my iPod. It goes everywhere I go. I have playlists for every mood, occasion, or genre.


I remember decorating for Christmas last year and wanting to listen to my Christmas playlist. I plugged in my iPod into the docking station, and it wouldn't play. 

I panicked. 

I unplugged it. Rebooted it. Shook it. Screamed at it! Then slowly and regretfully decided I had to reset it. My playlists were gone. I hadn't backed them up in iTunes. I also had to move all of my music back onto my iPod. When you reset an iPod, it deletes everything. It was quite painful for me to see my precious iPod blank. Dead actually. But I nursed it back to life and all was right with the world. I could then decorate my tree with my music playing. 

So let this be a lesson to you all! It takes a long while to build and perfect those playlists. Protect them and back them up. And not just your music. Your photos, your documents, all of your favorite things... Back. Them. Up!

Speaking of music... I normally review a new CD on Tuesdays called New Tunes Tuesday. That is not going to happen this week because I was in meetings all day and traveling. So, instead I will post a playlist that I made using another favorite thing... Spotify. I call this playlist "Just Relax." And by the way, not one single country song is on the list either (that's rare for me). Just push play if you want to listen.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...