Thursday, November 8, 2012

Something You Do Everyday

I brush my teeth. Every day, twice a day!  And so should you.


My kids, on the other hand, are not as diligent about brushing their teeth as I would like them to be. Anyone else have that issue with their kids? Maybe it's a power trip. I really hope they want nice clean teeth and fresh breath! My daughter is much better about it than my son. So maybe it's a gender thing. I've tried behavior charts, rewards, incentives... I think you just arrive at a point in your life when cleanliness becomes a priority. 

I'm willing to bet that the first time a girl tells him he has bad breath... he'll be a regular teethbrusher. Until then... Mom will be supervising.

And I don't mind supervising for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...