Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock

So this review is going to be short and sweet....


Do you like chocolate?

Do you like beer?

If you answered yes to both of those questions, then you owe it to yourself to try Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock. It has the best chocolate flavor I have ever tasted in a beer. The beer is brewed with a blend of cocoa nibs which is the primary ingredient in chocolate. It has a great malty flavor with the sweetness of chocolate. It's very light, smooth and doesn't weigh you down.

Now here's the bad news... it's a seasonal beer. And you can only find this beer in the Winter Classics pack. They include two beers of six varieties in this pack. This year the pack includes Old Fezziwig Ale, Winter Lager, White Christmas, and Holiday Porter. Oh, and they throw in a couple of Boston Lagers too. I must ask why they do this? I can get Boston Lager ANY TIME I WANT? That's my only complaint.

Still, Chocolate Bock is definitely worth buying the whole pack. Let me know if you don't agree.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...