Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last Thing I Bought

A haircut for my boy....

Amanda has been cutting my husband's hair since college, and she's been cutting Brandon's hair since day one. She's almost like family. Once you find someone who cuts your hair exactly how you like it, you stick with them. 

I have had several people cut my hair over the years for a variety of reasons. The most recent change was because my hairdresser passed away from breast cancer. It's been almost a year. Very sad. Fortunately, I found a new hairdresser who does a very good job. She also cuts my daughter's hair. I think I'll stick with her for a while.

So this was the last thing I bought. The ironic thing is that it wasn't for me. But that's the life of being a parent, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...