Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Summary

October was a fun month of pictures. Interesting prompts. Some of my favorites were angle, landscape, weather, and the view from here. But the coolest thing was that my moon photo on Day 29 was one of four chosen by Fat Mum Slim as her favorites. What an honor! She just recently started doing this, and I think it's a wonderful thing. It's very nice to be recognized.

Here's the month of pictures and a few others I took to fill in the grid.


And here is November's list. I'll be traveling the first week of November, so my photos may be sporadic and sometimes late. But I'll keep posting. Keep checking back! Looking forward to another month of photos!



1 comment:

  1. Ah! You reminded me. I need to get my October collage together. Tomorrow. It's past bedtime now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...